Effect of ghrelin on the activation of TLR4/NF-κB signaling pathway in THP-1 macrophages induced by palmitic acid
( views:284, downloads:0 )
- Journal Title:
Chinese Journal of Diabetes
Volume 20, Issue 09, 2012
- Key Word:
- Kim F,Pham M,Luttrell I,et al.Toll-like receptor-4 mediates vascular inflammation and insulin resistance in diet-induced obesity.Circ Res,2007,100:1589-1596.
- Shi H,Kokoeva MV,Inouye K,et al.TLR4 links innate immunity and fatty acid-induced insulin resistance.J Clin Invest,2006,116:3015-3025.
- Akira S,Takeda K.Toll-like receptor signalling.Nat Rev Immunol,2004,4:499-511.
- Reyna SM,Ghosh S,Tantiwong P,et al.Elevated toll-like receptor 4 expression and signaling in muscle from insulin-resistant subjects.Diabetes,2008,57:2595-2602.
- Moazed B,Quest D,Gopalakrish nan V. Des-acyl ghrelin fragments evoke endothelium-dependent vasodilatation of rat mesenteric vascular bed via activation of potassium channels.Eur J Pharmacol,2009,604:79-86.
- Zhang GG,Teng X,Liu Y,et al.Inhibition of endoplasm reticulum stress by ghrelin protects against ischemia/reperfusion injury in rat heart.Peptides,2009,30:1109-1116.
- Li WG,Gavrila D,Liu X,et al.Ghrelin inhibits proinflammatory responses and nuclear factor-kB activation in human endothelial cells.Circulation,2004,109:2221-2226.
- Talat W,Mark D,Hiromichi I,et al.exogenous ghrelin modulates release of pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines in LPS-stimulated macrophages through distinct signaling pathways.Surgery,2008,143:334-342.
- Dixit VD,Schaffer EM,Pyle RS,et al.Ghrelin inhibits leptin-and activ ation-induced proinflammatory cytokine expression by human monocytes and T cells.J Clin Invest,2004,114:57-66.
- Sung EZ,Da Silva NF,Goodyear SJ,et al.Ghrelin promotes nuclear factor kappa-B activation in a human B-lymphocyte cell line.Mol Biol Rep,2011,38:4833-4838.
- Newgard CB,An J,Bain JR,et al.A branched-chain amino acid-related metabolic signature that differentiates obese and lean humans and contributes to insulin resistance.Cell Metabolism,2009,9:311-326.