The rapid screening of low vision and cataract of Zhangjiakou agricultural region

( views:303, downloads:0 )
Author:
ZHANG Feng(Department of Ophthalmology,the Fourth Hospital of Zhangjiakou, Zhangjiakou,Hebei 075000, China)
WANG Wen-tian(Department of Ophthalmology,the Fourth Hospital of Zhangjiakou, Zhangjiakou,Hebei 075000, China)
ZHANG Jing-hong(Department of Ophthalmology,the Fourth Hospital of Zhangjiakou, Zhangjiakou,Hebei 075000, China)
Journal Title:
Chinese Journal of Primary Medicine and Pharmacy
Issue:
Volume 19, Issue 20, 2012
DOI:
10.3760/cma.j.issn.1008-6706.2012.20.018
Key Word:
Zhangjiakou ; Agricultural region ; Low vision ; Cataract; Screening

Abstract: Objective To use the rapid screening of low vision and cataract of Zhangjiakou agricultural region by free pupil hole bottom digital camera,to approach cataract needed operation and rural cataract of Zhangjiakou by free pupil hole bottom digital camera.Methods To screening of low vision and cataract of above 55 years the crowd of Zhangjiakou 10 suburban county.Results The actual screening 438000 persons,lower visual acuity 41787persons,total number of screening 9.5%,binocular parallax 22305 persons,total number of screening 5.09%,All of the low number of total vision 64092 persons( 14.6% ).The screening was also found,cataract 12439 persons,total number of screening 2.74%,cataract needed operation 4623 persons,total number of screening 1.06%.Conclusion Using non-mydriatic fundus digital camera Zhangjiakou agricultural regions of low visual acuity and cataract rapid screening was feasible,Zhangjiakou agricultural area cataract prevention should focus on Zhangbei,Hong Bao,Shangyi County in a remote mountainous area,Zhangjiakou agricultural areas to establish an information sharing,efficient operation of multiple departments linkage mechanism.

  • [1]杨传武,徐亮,王爽,等.免散瞳眼底数码照相机筛查白内障需手术者的方法评估.眼科,2010,19(1):46-50.
  • [2]杨晓慧,崔彤彤,梁庆丰,等.北京农村居民白内障筛查流程的探讨.眼科,2009,18(2):80-83.
  • [3]李建军,徐亮,王爽,等.北京市社区青光眼筛查模式初步研究.眼科,2009,18(1):24-28.
  • [4]徐亮,梁庆丰,王爽,等.白内障筛查是农村复明工程的关键.眼科,2010,19(1):1-3.
  • [5]李建军,徐亮.白内障影像评估的新方式.眼科,2010,19(2):76-79.
  • [6]李建军,徐亮,孙葆忱,等.晶状体后照明数码摄像技术在白内障检测中的应用.中华眼科杂志,2003,39(3):278-282.
  • [7]王骏,程志平.浙江省龙游县农村居民眼病筛查情况分析.中国基层医药,2012,19(4):599-600.
  • [8]immer-GaUer LE,Zeimer R.Feasibility of screening for high-risk age-related macular degeneration with an intemet-based automated fundus camera.Ophthalmic Surg Lasel'S Imaging,2005,36 (6):228-236.
  • [9]Williams GA,Scott IU,Hailer JA,et al.Single · field fundus photography for diabetic retinopathy screening:a report by the American Academy of Ophthalmology.Ophthalmology,2004,11 (15):1055-1062.
WanfangData CO.,Ltd All Rights Reserved
About WanfangData | Contact US
Healthcare Department, Fuxing Road NO.15, Haidian District Beijing, 100038 P.R.China
Tel:+86-010-58882616 Fax:+86-010-58882615 Email:yiyao@wanfangdata.com.cn