Clinical observation of fiudarabine, cytarabine and granulocytecolony-stimulating factor regime in the treatment of children with refractory and relapsed acute leukemia

( views:503, downloads:0 )
Author:
ZHANG Ya-ting(Department of Pediatrics, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510120, China)
FANG Jian-pei(Department of Pediatrics, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510120, China)
WENG Wen-jun(Department of Pediatrics, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510120, China)
XU Lv-hong(Department of Pediatrics, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510120, China)
HUANG Ke(Department of Pediatrics, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510120, China)
Journal Title:
Journal of Leukemia & Lymphoma
Issue:
Volume 21, Issue 10, 2012
DOI:
10.3760/cma.j.issn.1009-9921.2012.10.005
Key Word:
Leukemia;Acute;Refractory;Recurrence;Child;Fiudarabine;Cytarabine;Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation

Abstract: Objective To observe the clinical efficacy and adverse reaction of the combination of fiudarabine,cytarabine and granulocytecolony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) (FLAG regime) therapy for refractory and relapsed acute leukemia in children. Methods From 2004 to date, a total of 9 patients with relapsed and refractory acute leukemia patients in our hospital accepted the treatment, in 9 cases 8 cases were AML,1cases were ALL; in 9 cases 5 cases were refractory acute leukemia, 4 cases were recurrent acute leukemia.Results Among the 9 cases,6 cases with 1 cycles of chemotherapy achieved complete remission (CR),CR rate was 66.7 % (6/9); partial remission (PR) rate was 22.2 % (2/9),total efficiency (CR+PR) was 88.9 %.In 6 CR patients 2 underwent hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, are disease-free survival; this regimen' s main adverse reactions were infection,bone marrow depression and gastrointestinal reaction.Conclusion The remission rate of FLAG regimen in the treatment of children with refractory and relapsed acute leukemia is relatively high, adverse reactions were tolerable; the FLAG program is a choice for the treatment of children with refractory and relapsed acute leukemia,which provides the opportunity for subsequent hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.

  • [1]吕善根.儿童难治性急性白血病的诊断和治疗.中国实用儿科杂志,2002,17:325-326.
  • [2]方建培,陈纯,金润铭.儿童白血病的诊断和治疗.北京:人民卫生出版社,2008:182-183.
  • [3]方建培,罗学群,屠立明,等.GZ-2002急性淋巴细胞白血病化疗方案治疗非高危儿童急性淋巴细胞白血病多中心协作临床研究.中国小儿血液与肿瘤杂志,2011,16:60-65.
  • [4]张之南,沈悌.血液病诊断及疗效标准.3版.北京:科学出版社,2007:131-133
  • [5]Gandhi V, Estey E, Keating M J, et al. Fludarabine potentiates metabolism of cytarabine in patients with acute myelogenous leukemia during therapy.J Clin Oncol,1993,11:116-124.
  • [6]Tavil B,Aytac S,Balci YI, et al.Fludarabine,Cytarabine,Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor,and Idarubicin(FLAG-IDA) for the treatment of children with poor-prognosis acute leukemia: the hacettepe experience.Pedi Hematol Oncol,2010,27:517-528.
  • [7]Lee SR, Yang DH, Ahn JS, et al. The Clinical outcome of FLAG chemotherapy without idarubicin in patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia.J Korean Med Sci,2009,24:498-503.
  • [8]徐应永,陈静,薛惠良,等.FLAG方案治疗小儿复发难治性急性白血病临床研究.癌症进展,2010,8:279-283.
  • [9]迪丽娜孜,赵芳,陈容,等.FLAG方案治疗难治复发急性髓系白血病13例.白血病·淋巴瘤,2009,18:228-229.
WanfangData CO.,Ltd All Rights Reserved
About WanfangData | Contact US
Healthcare Department, Fuxing Road NO.15, Haidian District Beijing, 100038 P.R.China
Tel:+86-010-58882616 Fax:+86-010-58882615 Email:yiyao@wanfangdata.com.cn